- Protects metal surfaces like steel, aluminium, copper, brass, silver, tin and lead
from corrosion, water, dirt and finger prints.
- Penetrates rust to release seized screws or hinges and frozen metal parts.
- Lubricates all kind of moving parts. It stops screeching immediately.
- Cleans metal surfaces from grease, tar, grime. It dissolves adhesives and easily removes labels and adhesives tapes.
DINITROL MS-40 is used for many ranges of application like the automotive industry, in industrial environments, but also for arms, ignition systems, tools and processing machinery, and also for the naval and construction industry.
- Colour: clear yellowish
- Density (at 23°C): 0,74 g/cm³
- Flash point: – 10°C
- Propellant: propane / butane
- Recommended film thickness wet: 100 µm
- Solubility in water: water-soluble
- Shelf life: 24 months
- Storage: cool and dry