Dinitrol Cavity Wax Product Information
- Extremely Penetrating
- Stops ongoing corrosion
- Water displacing
- Oily, flexible film
- Wet in wet with bitumen vehicle Underbody coating
DINITROL ML is designed for application into closed cavities such as doors, frame members and exterior joints and crevices. The Dinitrol ML Cavity Wax product can be used for rust-proofing of second-hand cars, trucks, buses and other vehicles.
Method of use:
DINITROL ML is applied by spraying with manual or semi-automatic.
DINITROL application equipment, and is suitable for either air-mixed or airless spraying.
- Type of film: oily, greasy
- Density at 23°C: 860 kg/m³
- Viscosity at 23°C, DIN 2: 60 s
- Dry matter content: 46 % by weight
- Flash point: 40°C
- Aromatic content in solvent: < 1 %
- Recommended film thickness wet: 30 μm
- Recommended layer thickness: 10 μm
- Drying time: 1 h
- Low temperature adhesion: < - 40°C
- Effect on car paint: none
- Removability: White Spirit
- Salt spray test: > 96 h
- Penetration 50 μm gap: > 70 mm