DINITROL 4941 / Car – 5 Litre Canister
Dinitrol 4941 Rustproofing Underbody Corrosion Protection
Black solvent based vehicle underbody coating ideal for passenger cars, classic cars, off road vehicles, SUV and commercial vehicles.
DINITROL 4941 / Car is our most popular chassis underseal vehicle underbody corrosion protection coating. The black waxy robust coating has good abrasion resistance and self-healing characteristics and is commonly applied in professional DINITROL rustproofing treatment centres.
The underbody coating product is widely used in the treatment of vehicles during production, at import plants and in aftermarket applications. When applied to a clean, dry surface, it adheres to both painted surfaces and those coated with a layer of PVC or similar material. Zinc, rubber and plastics are completely unharmed by the product.
DINITROL 4941 / Car is also designed for use on spare parts, machines and iron and steel structures in highly corrosive environments. Can be applied with an Undercoating spray tool and air compressor. (1 x 5 Litre canister supplied)
- Black vehicle underbody chassis underseal coating
- Provides excellent abrasion resistance
- Robust, universal film with self healing characteristics
- OEM approved product ideal for classic cars, passenger cars, 4×4 & commercial vehicles
- Also ideal for use on spare parts, machines and iron and steel structures in highly corrosive environments