It is not harmful to chromium, paints and rubber parts.
Method of Use:
The surface to be treated must be free from oil, dust and grease. Position the tip of the nozzle between the glass and the rubber seal or between metal and rubber profile and spray the sealer with a suitable cartridge gun. The excess sealer can be removed with a plastic spatula and wiped with a cloth soaked in petroleum spirit, or dabbed with a lint-free cloth.
- Base: rubber / synthetic resin
- Colour: black
- Density: 1.45 g/cm³
- Flash point: – 8°C
- Solids content: 71%
- Temperature resistance: – 20 to +80°C
- Package size: 310 ml plastic cartridge
- Storage time: between 15°C and 25°C
- 24 months
- Hazard indication: highly flammable