Dinitrol 447 Protect Super Black Product Information
DINITROL 447 Protect Super contains no aggressive solvents such as chlorinated hydrocarbons (CFC/CHC), esters and ketones.
The product is particularly well-suited for after-treatment of auto-bodies. The product does not attack PVC coatings, is asbestos- and bitumen-free, permanently elastic and resists stone impact and road salt. After thorough drying, DINITROL 447 Protect Super can be coated with all conventional paints.
Method of application:
447 Protect Super is sprayed onto the dry, dust- and grease-free surface evenly and in criss-cross pattern, using 4 – 6 bar air pressure and a customary gun for underbody protection. The anti stone chip coating can be painted over when thoroughly dry. Splashes can be removed with a benzene-soaked cloth.
- Colour: black (also available in grey)
- Base: resin / rubber
- Spec. weight: approx. 1 g/ml
- Solids content: approx. 50%
- Working temperature: 10 − 25°C
- Water solubility: insoluble in water
- Paintable: after thorough drying
- Recommended film thickness wet: 1000 µm
- Salt spray test DIN 50021: > 400 h
- Storage period: 24 months