Dinitrol 4010 Corroheat Clear Engine Compartment Rust Prevention Product
- Transparent Beige
- Engine protection
- High temperature resistant
- High adhesion
- UV-detectable version available
- Long term – permanent
- DINITROL Corroheat leaves a hard, transparent film that is resistant to both alkali and acids.
- DINITROL Corroheat is heat resistant up to a temperature of more than 200°C.
- DINITROL Corroheat has a shiny and clean film which facilitates a visual inspection of metal surfaces, reading of labels and numbers etc.
- The adhesion and flexibility on rubber and plastic parts at both low and high temperatures are very good.
- Appropriate parts to be treated with DINITROL 4010 are engine compartments, engines and other parts which have to withstand high temperatures.
Method of use:
DINITROL 4010 should be applied on a clean, dry surface. High or low pressure equipment can be used, airless or airmix. Application temperature between 15 − 30°C. Product hardness, flexibility and adhesion increases at higher drying temperatures.